Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

A word from Santa

Status
Not open for further replies.

spyk

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Dear Friends,
I have been watching you very closely to see if you have been good this year and since you have, I will tell my elves to make some goodies for me to leave under your tree at Christmas.

I was going to bring you all gifts from the 12 days of Christmas, but we had a little problem. The 12 fiddlers fiddling have all come down with a VD from fiddling with the 10 ladies dancing, the 11 lords leaping have knocked up the 8 maids a-milking, and the 9 pipers piping have been arrested for doing weird things to the 7 swans a-swimming.

The 6 geese a-laying, 4 calling birds, 3 French hens, 2 turtle doves, and the partridge in a pear tree have me up to my sled runners in bird crap.

On top of all this Mrs. Claus is going through menopause, 8 of my reindeer are in heat, the elves have joined the gay liberation, and some people who can't read a calendar have scheduled Christmas for the 5th of January.

Maybe next year I will be able to get things together and bring you the things you want. This year I suggest you get your butts down to Wal-Mart before everything is gone.

Merry Christmas,

Santa

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom