Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Aaargh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mole

Dear mole:

I wanted you to be among the first to hear that iNNERHOST has been acquired by Interland, Inc. (www.interland.com), the largest provider of business-class Web hosting services for small and medium businesses.

Joining forces with Interland gives you, our customer, access to an even broader range of products and services that can enhance your online business. In addition, the combination of Interland and iNNERHOST creates the most customer-focused, financially stable and largest Web hosting company in the world.

Rest assured that your service, products and overall customer experience will remain unchanged – without service interruptions. iNNERHOST customers will continue to benefit from the same high-quality products and services with the same sales and technical support channels you depend on today.

We will continue to keep you apprised of enhancements as we integrate the Interland and iNNERHOST businesses. Where administrative changes are made – such as your billing process - we’ll keep you well informed in advance of any modifications.

If you have questions now or in the future, please visit our Customer Resource Center at http://www.interland.com/innerhost for the most current information on this process. You also can contact us at (800) 621-8309.

We thank you for your business.

Best Regards,
Luis Navarro
Chief Executive Officer
iNNERHOST, Inc.

R

RotoHOST

Hi,
I take it you're not as happy about this as Mr. Navarro is. :)

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
When Webcom.com was acquired by Verio a few years ago, I was told the same thing. Then they shut down my account because of an unsubstantiated spam complaint, which I am sure they know very well that I'm not the spammer.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators