Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Offers AANiMH.com - AA NiMH Batteries-High power Rechargeable Batteries!

Status
Not open for further replies.

geodic

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
AANiMH.com - Rechargeable GREEN Power!

'Double A' NiMH Batteries - - AA NiMH -Yahoo hits 1,110,000 - Multi Millions sold & used worldwide! Estibot Appraisal $5,300 -

Due to their small size, the most popular batteries used in the World would naturally be AA-sized - NiMH, dry cell, NiCad or alkaline batteries.

Nickel-Metal Hydride (NiMH) batteries - 1300mah to 2900mah - rechargeable with no 'memory problem'; 1.2V

Zinc Carbon (dry cell) batteries - 400mah to 900mah - non-rechareable; 1.5V

NiCad batteries - 500mah to 1100mah - rechargeable with a 'memory problem'; 1.2V

Alkaline batteries - 1700mah to 3000mah - non-rechareable; 1.5V

This could be a GREAT Website to advertise the AA NiMH batteries sales, all related battery information, etc! - A GREAT Consumer Electronic rechargeable power source!

Applications of NiMH Electric vehicle batteries includes all-electric plug-in vehicles such as the General Motors EV1, Honda EV Plus, Ford Ranger EV and Vectrix scooter. Hybrid vehicles such as the Toyota Prius, Honda Insight, Ford Escape Hybrid, Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid, and Honda Civic Hybrid also use them. NiMH technology is used extensively in rechargeable batteries for consumer electronics, and it will also be used on the Alstom Citadis low floor tram ordered for Nice, France; as well as the humanoid prototype robot ASIMO designed by Honda.

This could be a GREAT DN to buy and hold or to develop!

Many different potential uses! WAY COOL!

Looking for offers on AANiMH.com

Estibot Appraisal - $5300
Google hits: 614,000
Yahoo hits: 1,110,000

Make a Great offer and own it today!

Offer withdrawn 3-1-10

Post 'SOLD' if buying AANiMH.com at the BIN price to claim this DN!

Regged at godaddy & expires in July 2010.

Pm me for more info. or to make an offer.

I Will negotiate payment options to make the deal happen, buyer pays 1/2 escrow fees if applicable.

I will accept paypal and transfer the after the payment has been made. Buyers need to have a good payment rep to use paypal. Godaddy gift cards also accepted as payment.

Check out my other DNs for sale threads!

Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom