Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

About Domain Auctions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dotNames

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would like to open a discussion about the domain auction system of DNforum.
As you know this sunday's auction are quiet late for the Europeans User and certainly more for Easter Country as Russia or India.
I also notified that more and more peoples are trying to setup quick-auction in the domain sales area.
Here was my idea.
Set up a Domain Name auctions script to provide this service as a better alternative of this spam thread.
I actually open it on my domain name : www.dotnames.com.
Of course there is a registration fee: 0.99 US$.
But it was not for the money. I did that to authenticate users and provide Serious bidding on the auction.
There is also a 5% fee on the final price, to assume the hosting and update working on the site. It is actually a Test fee. With the time and the growing number of users i can say it will going down.

My first idea is, if DNForum members and Admins are agree, to not request the register fee for Gold and Platinium Members. (As they are already authenticated here). I know it is not so much (less than 1 dollars) but it will afforading you to test my system without any risk. As when there is no bid on your auction there is ABSOLUTLY nothing to pay.

So Let me know what you are thinking about this idea.
Maybe i am compete wrong.
I hope not ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom