Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

? about Godaddy parking pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

tas38

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone.....

I have some domains at godaddy's, and just have them parked there. I was wondering if godaddy, charges anything to put on the park page that a domain is for sale and contract email. Or if they charge anything to do that, I'm worried they may charge me if I do that.

Just the way they set things up, and try to push buying stuff from them. Makes me worry, if I do I may just get a bill after doing it. I have to admit their site is a bit tricky, and I feel I have to be very careful doing anything with my domains there.

Thanks! Tim

Domain Days 2024

dvestors

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't think you can add 'for sale' to the GD parking. Plus, why make them more money, you don't make any money off parking your names with them.

You should park at Sedo or any other parking service, most have the option to add "for sale."

tas38

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What ones are best, I don't want to use them to sell the domains though. I just want to see if I get offers, and let people email me offers for them.

dvestors

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sedo tends to get the most offers, imo. But you'll always get offers if people are interested, no matter where it's parked. Sedo has an interface you can check offers in, and of course you don't have to accept.

March2005

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

tas38

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info, I just did a few of my domains. It's pretty easy, not hard at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom