Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

About gregr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donna Mahony

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have read for weeks now both sides of the pay story and it is sad that it turned into a bashing gregr contest.

Yup, he is sometimes rude and crude and totally lacking in finesse.
He has a sick sense of humor which passes more as rudeness if you aren't used to his ways. I read some of his posts and groan and wonder where his head was when he wrote it!! He speaks of the stress involved but I use a different word...frustration!! I figure there are about 300 very active members here and I cannot imagine trying to find a middle path and please them all!!

BUT

Has any one of you asked him for a personal favor or assistance and been turned down? I have asked and received many times. I was a real pain in his butt when I was a newbie! I literally stalked all his sites and tracked him down and asked if I could "steal" a lot of his stuff from his sites. I NEVER got a NO! And I didn't ask for affiliate links or stuff he would make money from!! NOPE, I wanted stuff he PAID his programmers for in some cases and it was handed over..no questions asked!

This is HIS business venture folks and we all have the option of staying or going. Whether we pay or not is a personal decision as to whether this forum is worth the $$$ for OUR OWN personal reasons! Those of us that chose to pay are no better or worse than those that did not..we each just made a choice based on our own needs...no more, no less

As for the DNF vs DS they are two great places with much to offer in each..as soon as your close your mind and the doors to any option that helps you grow as a domainer you limit your own personal growth!

M

mole

Greg is a Texan. I hear they manage forums there like they ride bulls, canker sores and everything :D

hellstrom

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Grrrrrrrrrrrrreg is grrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Weren't Ross "If he thinks he is right, that's all that matters" Perot from Texas? :swg:

ReignDomain

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by winfreecash
I have read for weeks now both sides of the pay story and it is sad that it turned into a bashing gregr contest.

Yup, he is sometimes rude and crude and totally lacking in finesse.
He has a sick sense of humor which passes more as rudeness if you aren't used to his ways. I read some of his posts and groan and wonder where his head was when he wrote it!! He speaks of the stress involved but I use a different word...frustration!! I figure there are about 300 very active members here and I cannot imagine trying to find a middle path and please them all!!

BUT

Has any one of you asked him for a personal favor or assistance and been turned down? I have asked and received many times. I was a real pain in his butt when I was a newbie! I literally stalked all his sites and tracked him down and asked if I could "steal" a lot of his stuff from his sites. I NEVER got a NO! And I didn't ask for affiliate links or stuff he would make money from!! NOPE, I wanted stuff he PAID his programmers for in some cases and it was handed over..no questions asked!

This is HIS business venture folks and we all have the option of staying or going. Whether we pay or not is a personal decision as to whether this forum is worth the $$$ for OUR OWN personal reasons! Those of us that chose to pay are no better or worse than those that did not..we each just made a choice based on our own needs...no more, no less

As for the DNF vs DS they are two great places with much to offer in each..as soon as your close your mind and the doors to any option that helps you grow as a domainer you limit your own personal growth!

Don't worry about greg winfreecash.
People who are "rude and crude and totally lacking in finesse" - prone to bashing and insults.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom