Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

About NameCheap.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

playpics

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
?

anyone have ideas on them?

what do u guys think on them?

is it good?

or do u have any other suggestions?

please tell me

as much as u know

thank you, guys

see ya

==========
one more thing, anyone got coupons for namecheap?

thanx

==========

webfreak

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
NameCheap.com is currently a reseller, but I've heard that they were going to seek ICANN accreditation soon.

I've used NC with no problems. Quick support. The best interface I've seen so far.

Coupons...
http://www.dncoupons.com/namecheap.php

I think one may be expired, but I'm leaving it up there as they've expired in the past, only to be activated again.

Name Trader

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
NameCheap bought their ICANN accredited registrar already. Some people think they get quick support others don't. It's advisable to use their ticket system rather than email. Interface is pretty good, but not as good as Enom, imho. They appear to be a good, reliable, cheap, recommended registrar... err Enom Reseller.

webfreak

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
stu said:
NameCheap bought their ICANN accredited registrar already. Some people think they get quick support others don't. It's advisable to use their ticket system rather than email. Interface is pretty good, but not as good as Enom, imho. They appear to be a good, reliable, cheap, recommended registrar... err Enom Reseller.
When they phase out their eNom reseller acct and move to a full ICANN accredited registrar, I hope they don't face the same problems RegisterFly ran into.

maxo

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have been with them for more than 2 years. I have almost all of my domains parked with them. I like the interface very much. As for support I can't really give any information, I never had any problems to contact them

Name Trader

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
webfreak said:
When they phase out their eNom reseller acct and move to a full ICANN accredited registrar, I hope they don't face the same problems RegisterFly ran into.

I second that. Hopefully they are learning a few lessons from RegisterFly's mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom