Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

About the problem of optimization!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

uni-market

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
All my domain parking on trafficz.com are search portal . I have some domains in Parked.com and Parkingdots.com ,ActiveAudience are 1-click page .but when I move to trafficz.com it become the search portal.I have set up the keywords.but it has no efforts at all.

wolfis.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
same here - even when adding keywords -they do not show up - also updates where stuck for over 6 hours and i contacted trafficz about all these issues - but no reply - btw , the numbers have not catched up til now.

moved 900 names to trafficz to try but after 3 days not impressed at all - seams to be more work than what its worth.

wolfis.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
today ( sunday) no updates again for now 7 hours and counting and still no answer from support - for 3 days now - even so i got notified that my email was read . - i don't call this a parking company !

Hantek

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
January revenue was very good & the payment was in on time (& fast).

However, no updates with stats again today. It seems "no updates" is happening too often these days.

TZ spoiled me with real time updates, and I get annoyed when I do not see real time updates. Am I complaining too much?
Anyone seen updates today after early morning?

wolfis.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
no answer from support of my emails and no updates !

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom