Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

About Trademarks domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdominioso

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i have question about Trademarks domains , i see in sedo for example many domains sometimes the asking price "$10.000 ", and have offers , for example namefacebook ,somethingmyspace..etc , also the incorrect spellings of google,yahoo...etc .

It's highly recommended avoid this kind of domains ?? why they have offers so ??

thanks

rebirth

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't think sedo accept TM domains anymore, do they?

Anyway, yes, you have to avoid those names. And don't worry about the owners of TM domains, they won't survive. Chances are they just waiting for some poor uninformed and unaware people to catch the bait.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i have question about Trademarks domains , i see in sedo for example many domains sometimes the asking price "$10.000 ", and have offers , for example namefacebook ,somethingmyspace..etc , also the incorrect spellings of google,yahoo...etc .

It's highly recommended avoid this kind of domains ?? why they have offers so ??

thanks

the offers could be real or shill bids, either way, some are still willing to take the "risks involved" to exploit the potential traffic and /or revenue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom