Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Above account

Status
Not open for further replies.

raddinko

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I would like to be told I have an account with above.com where my domain management. My question is this well have added all of the companies that offer? Currently used domainsponsor, namedrive and rookmedia .. I want to return to a domain and I have also some kind of traffic that I would like him to good use .. Pleas pm or here..

Thanks for the answer,

Bodis,DDC
DomainAdvertising, DomainApps
DomainSponsor, Dotzup
Fabulousk, FirstLook
GoDaddy,Hitfarm
Hotkeys,InternetTraffic
NameDrive,Overdrive
ParkingCrew,RookMedia
SEDO,SiteBox
Skenzo,SmartName
Streamic,TheParkingPlace
TrafficZ,Voodoo

DSOTM

Level 1
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I would like to be told I have an account with above.com where my domain management. My question is this well have added all of the companies that offer? Currently used domainsponsor, namedrive and rookmedia .. I want to return to a domain and I have also some kind of traffic that I would like him to good use .. Pleas pm or here..

Thanks for the answer,

Bodis,DDC
DomainAdvertising, DomainApps
DomainSponsor, Dotzup
Fabulousk, FirstLook
GoDaddy,Hitfarm
Hotkeys,InternetTraffic
NameDrive,Overdrive
ParkingCrew,RookMedia
SEDO,SiteBox
Skenzo,SmartName
Streamic,TheParkingPlace
TrafficZ,Voodoo

Not a hundred percent sure I understand your question, but I guess you're asking what providers from your list should you include in your Above.com rotation. Is that correct?

Depending on what types of domains you have, I would suggest rotating between 2 Google providers and 1 Yahoo provider. Above peels off a small percentage of traffic for rotation, so it could take a while for the "winning" provider to be determined for each domain if volume isn't that high visitor-wise.

Obviously, I would suggest keeping RookMedia in rotation since I am a part of that company. To give you an idea of comparative performance, for accounts optimized by Above.com in 2012, Rook was the number 1 provider.

PM me if I can help further.

Cheers,
Joe

raddinko

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
dston: but I guess you're asking what providers from your list should you include in your Above.com rotation. Is that correct?

Yes thats my question, sorry my english is no so good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom