Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

According to Overture...

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cbattles

According to Overture.com, the exact term "eat free girl pic shit who" was searched 362 times in Nov. 2002.

Things that make you go "hmmm..."

hellstrom

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by cbattles
According to Overture.com, the exact term "eat free girl pic shit who" was searched 362 times in Nov. 2002.

So you have a few friends... ;) :D

C

cbattles

Actually, I was trying to come up with some variations of stuff that was being searched often. So I started with Free... And somewhere along the line that popped up.

I just can't imagine there being that many people that are 1. Able to use a computer, and 2. Able to make ANY sense whatsoever of that.

options

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by cbattles

Things that make you go "hmmm..."

Overture sorts alphabetically all searches with low number of searches. You have to guess the right word order.

C

cbattles

Now I understand. I still don't want to believe that there's that many people out there that want pictures of a girl eating sh!t, but I guess that's life.

options

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well, it's only 0.000006% of world's population.:D
But the world is bigger than we can think of.

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
"Overture sorts alphabetically all searches with low number of searches. You have to guess the right word order."

True. Please ... friends ... let's make it a New Year's resolution not to get too carried away with the O.F.V.M. ("Overture Fetish Valuation Model"), especially with regard to the appraisal(s) section here! :)
Good Luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom