Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

account droped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scramjet

Investment Group
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I bought a portfolio of names with a little over 100 names in it, I always try to keep the names parked with who ever the were with hoping that the original owner was diligent enough to find the best place to park them. When I got the portfolio 22 names were already with ND so I opened an account with them and kept the names there. Then I promptly when on vacation for a few weeks and discovered when I got back that the names weren't making enough $ so they cancelled my account! I realize they were not making a lot of $ but why would they cancel an account? So now when I buy names that were with ND I have to automatically choose a different parking company to move them too.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I always try to keep the names parked with who ever the were with hoping that the original owner was diligent enough to find the best place to park
Why ? I always hope the previous owner was NOT dillligent enough and I can find a place where it will do more...

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello scramjet,

I'm not sure what the issue is here. We don't close accounts if they are making too little money! Please let me know the login and I will see what happened here.

Thanks.

Ed

scramjet

Investment Group
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
On closer inspection it was not a case of too little revenue but a conflict with your TOS that was given as the reason for the "suspension" (sorry that was another aggregator who said too little rev). I will send you my login so hopeful we can fix this as I liked what I saw of your service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom