Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Account has been suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

ztbb

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
My Account:binghe

Why do I account to be closed? I did not cheat, you kidding right?

Reply to. Thank you!

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ztbb,
Congratulations on your second post. Unfortunately your account was terminated. We sent you an email explaining the situation to you, like we have been doing for a few months now. But since you haven't sent us an email asking for any additional reasons I guess I could explain it here.

We determined that you had multiple accounts in our system that were all terminated, so we decided to terminate this one as well. If you have any additional accounts that are yours, please let me know and I will terminate them as well.

I look forward to post #3.

Donny

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
These threads make my day.

Yum

Editor
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
my account also suspend again.
After 7 days vacation,i found my account suspended.

RatherGood

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
These threads make my day.

Donny makes me laugh. I want to signup and get kicked off just so I can start my own "why for account been treminated by parked.com scammerz" thread.

typist

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Why are so many from China with an Abu Dhabi flag?

I agree, Abu Dhabi seems to be a very popular place these days. In this forum I think it's because Abu Dhabi is set as the default flag now unless you change it (begins with A...).

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Donny makes me laugh. I want to signup and get kicked off just so I can start my own "why for account been treminated by parked.com scammerz" thread.

From what I read you will likely be terminated within a month too.

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think it would be nice if the flag defaulted to your country from your ip address, but I doubt it that will happen.

Buy - I sent you a PM.

I really don't have a fun terminating people, but it's something that must happen to improve the current situation of the domain parking business.

Donny

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ztbb,
If you have any additional accounts that are yours, please let me know and I will terminate them as well.

Donny

i like this one.
how about Dnforum and parked.com working toegther to fight against fraud and ban the memeber from both the place if they are proved guilty of click fraud.

JEsports

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
how about Dnforum and parked.com working toegther to fight against fraud and ban the memeber from both the place if they are proved guilty of click fraud.

BIG BUMP! providing enough proof is provided i think this is a great suggestion. Will you post your suggestion in the suggestion thread Simon?

thanks

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Agreed. Why should they be allowed on DNF if there is proof of wrong doing, not to mention FRAUD.

My question to these thread starters is, why in the world would you make a post like this? I tend to feel that some people like to be publicly humiliated.

Yum

Editor
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think it would be nice if the flag defaulted to your country from your ip address, but I doubt it that will happen.

Buy - I sent you a PM.

I really don't have a fun terminating people, but it's something that must happen to improve the current situation of the domain parking business.

Donny

Pm received.

AbdulBasit.com

www.AbdulBasit.com
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Can any gold, premium or exclusive account can get banned for any reason for ever?

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Can any gold, premium or exclusive account can get banned for any reason for ever?

Within reason, yes. Its Adam's forum and he can ban whoever he wants.

AbdulBasit.com

www.AbdulBasit.com
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Alright. Hey bro, I want to ask you something. From where I can edit my signature becz I want to write my signature. Please help me

playpics

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ztbb,
Congratulations on your second post. Unfortunately your account was terminated. We sent you an email explaining the situation to you, like we have been doing for a few months now. But since you haven't sent us an email asking for any additional reasons I guess I could explain it here.

We determined that you had multiple accounts in our system that were all terminated, so we decided to terminate this one as well. If you have any additional accounts that are yours, please let me know and I will terminate them as well.

I look forward to post #3.

Donny

thank you very much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom