Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Accurate stats !

Status
Not open for further replies.

britishbulldog

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Who is the best parking site for the most accurate stats,i am using sedo but i here that webalizer and some other could receive 5 or 10 more times hits more than sedo is this true,as i have a domain to sell which gets around 10-12k hits a month on sedo,but when i sell it i wish to give accurate info !

Thanks !

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The place for the most accurate stats would be your own server if you have one. Instead of using their DNS, just use domain forwarding:

http://www.sedoparking.com/domain.com (where “domain.com” is replaced by your domain name)

If you don't have your own server, you can get cheap hosting and access to stats -- well worth it if you have a large/valuable portfolio and you want to keep a finger on the pulse.

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Probably one of the best mole, but at $199/month not the cheapest. My own favourite is AWstats which is free.

DomainEngineer

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
aZooZa said:
The place for the most accurate stats would be your own server if you have one. Instead of using their DNS, just use domain forwarding:

http://www.sedoparking.com/domain.com (where “domain.com” is replaced by your domain name)

If you don't have your own server, you can get cheap hosting and access to stats -- well worth it if you have a large/valuable portfolio and you want to keep a finger on the pulse.

Will your parked sites go down if your server goes down?

Thanks.

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
In the example I gave, yes. But I use Rackforce and they're probably just as likely to go down as anyone else I suppose. Been with them for a couple of years and had very little problems. I use parkingsite.com PPC now and that's a URL forward from my box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom