Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Action Manage 2.0 Software ~ Reg $27 ~ Dnforum Special $6.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

companyone

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This is really handy to have and at the WSO & Dnforum special members price of ONLY $6.00 ~ Its a Great Buy, even if you only use it once for 15 minutes in your lifetime.

Also, comes with a: free 23 page "PDF" download that shows why you have to take "Time Management" in your life...to a whole different level in 2011 and beyond!

Just this "PDF" report is worth more than the regular sales price of the software itself.

60 Day money back Guarantee.

***Please Note*** The "Order Button still says: $27.00, but do not worry, after you click on it...it will show your purchase price as: $6.00.

______

YouTube Video Showing How The Software Works And How Helpful It Will Be For You:

YouTube - streamline5's Channel

______

The sales and ordering page is at:

Time Management Software :: Action Time Manage 2.0

This special sale will be good today and through the next weekend...

______

Three Testimonials:

"I plan my workday using Mark Forster's "Do It Tomorrow" philosophy (Google him if you're interested in a clear way to get more done in a day!).

Using Action Manage, my actions for the today are already planned, ready to go, with basically zero effort from the day before.

When a new "thing to do" comes in that I need to add to my "tomorrow list", all I do is switch to my "tomorrow list", add the "thing to do", and Action Manage saves everything automatically.

The next day when I get to work, I open yesterday's "tomorrow list" (which is now for today!) and my day is already planned, and ready to roll."

Thanks Action Manage!

- Michael Merlin
Lead Software Developer
ecoms

_________
"My biggest problem was not being able to say NO! I always seem to be playing my own personal game of "Beat The Clock". I hated being committed to any new projects...both professionally and personally. As a very busy corporate Research Manager with 3 children (ALL involved in "'extra curricular activities), I felt constantly drained...every day, week and month.

The New "Action Manage" software has really put me back in CONTROL OF THE TIME IN MY LIFE!

I first list the task that must be done...daily, weekly and monthly on a "regular basis". Then I add or delete task as needed or requested of me, instead of just saying yes or no to something or someone on the spur of the moment.

I have started saying, "lets see when I can fit you in". I now NEVER have to just say "NO"!

Because of this new, easy to use software, I am in total control of every "action" I take...and the freedom that come with this, has be life changing. I have much more free time for family and myself....its amazing.

I am now totally organized for the first time in my life and I am ready for everything that comes my way...from House Cleaning to Corporate Research Presentation's in front of 10 people or 300+ people.

Action Manage comes with my highest recommendation...and besides its so cheap, it should be selling for at least ten times the current price! This product is a real "No Brainier"!

- Deborah L. Brundage
Corporate Research Manager
Bank Of The West

_______

"Hi. My name is Emma Schall and I am sixteen year's old. I am a high school student with a bad habit of texting and being on the computer while I try to do my homework. Having Action Manage software available to me, I am able to focus on specific assignments given to me. The main thing that has helped me is the timer. It has given me a chance to just sit and complete my task at hand and not be distracted by any other things going on. I can have different subjects put into individual categories for each class I take.

This software is something I truly recommend to any type of student with assignments given to them. It not only has helped me get my homework done but I have been able to study and get my grades up in each class. My mom likes to use the software for little jobs around the house like laundry and dishes. Now, you will often see us arguing who gets to use Action Manage next.

Teachers and Office Attendants should also spend time on the software it will get high schools more organized with paperwork and time management. I am very excited and privileged to have this for me for the next school year coming up."

Go Action Manage!

- Emma Schall, Millikan High School
16 years old, Long Beach,CA

For All Members To Enjoy!

Sincerely,
Dan Brown

Again...the sales and ordering page is located at:

Time Management Software :: Action Time Manage 2.0

companyone

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Still a "steal" for a couple more days ~ such a good deal ~ I am stealing from myself.....

Grab a copy for only $6.00 ~ you get the "desktop" software ~ And two really good "PDFS"....

Just the "PDF" has sold for $17 a copy.....worth even more than that!

Peace!
Dan

http://actionmanage.com/

http://freeactionmanagevideo.com/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom