Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

ACTIVEAUDIENCE.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDX

KXX.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I see Active Audience finally has a "home" on DNF...what is your opinion/experience with this parking company?

Thanks!

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i am wondering.... if they have no partner program, how did they get a place in this forum? I know that theer is this condition

Anyway, I write my experience in public, you already know about it peter:)

I have moved my medical names from another co to active audience and have watched my revenue double(a bit more than 2x)... to my surprise ... I can't say the same with other niches but medical rocks on AA

Now what I have noticed however, is that some clicks are not being paid for ...meaning that I have registered clicks, which are not blocked (sometimes if there are blocked clicks you can see that in the click analysis), but get $0.00 - which is impossible, especially if the niche is mesothelioma. I would really like to know if anyone else has similar experience. Regardless however, I am very pleased.

they have excellent graphs too

BrianCarr

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Folks -- We have a partner program for trusted affiliates. Contact the help desk for your URL code that will identify the applicant came from you. We just don't blanket advertise the referral program -- those result in a lot of non-quality applicants and constant back-and-forth time wasted when the applications are rejected.

Regards, Brian Carr

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Folks -- We have a partner program for trusted affiliates. Contact the help desk for your URL code that will identify the applicant came from you. We just don't blanket advertise the referral program -- those result in a lot of non-quality applicants and constant back-and-forth time wasted when the applications are rejected.

Regards, Brian Carr

Thanks for the info Brian

I am also wondering about certain clicks not being paid for(as I mentioned above) ... Is this normal? Again, I am not complaining because the click through at AA and RPC is higher than other providers I tried, however I would really like to know why some clicks are not paid for, as long as your upstream provider did not block them

BrianCarr

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yep, we'll look into it for you. PM me any specific names if you have them.
regards, bcarr

BrianCarr

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
duplicate post

SDX

KXX.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Regards, Brian Carr

Hi Brian, I'm glad that you are here to represent your company! :yes:
Is Active Audience down today??

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
the site is down for me too... the domains dont load either :(

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
thanks alien, just found it

alex75

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
AA is down for me too, but the parked domains are loading just fine like the usual.

Anyhow, they've always compensated with a full day of earnings even when they experienced problems for just few hours, so I would not worry about the compensation. It will come.

SDX

KXX.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
AA is down for me too, but the parked domains are loading just fine like the usual.

Anyhow, they've always compensated with a full day of earnings even when they experienced problems for just few hours, so I would not worry about the compensation. It will come.

Mine were not loading. But I do believe we will be compensated. They seem like a professional company.

adsblog

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Big Portfolio,but No Welcome From Aa Guys..

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom