Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Ad sense account question

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 78222

I can't see any reason why not. Different name, different bank account and you are set.

papadopulos

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
g many ban both accounts - they may think they both work from the same IP as same person etc.

Best is to take one and workout between you guys..
I believe this is correct. Google has been doing a lot of .....interesting... things with their adsense accounts recently. I would stick to one account and then try contacting google about it, and maybe they could make an exception?

Best of luck

D

Deleted member 78222

My recollection is that you are able to have both a personal adsense account as well as a business adsense account which could be from the same IP. I remember DCG writing about this some time ago.

papadopulos

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
My recollection is that you are able to have both a personal adsense account as well as a business adsense account which could be from the same IP. I remember DCG writing about this some time ago.

In order to have a business adsense account you must have a registered business. So if you have a registered business, then yes you could have both a person and business adsense account. This is because a corporation of LLC is a legal entity and is thus treated as a different person from a legal standpoint.

Hope this helped :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom