Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Adam Dicker Interview at DNJournal...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Domaining

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There is a great new interview at DNJournal.com that everybody should read. The interview is with the owner of the DNForum.com, Adam Dicker. I could really relate to the article because I share a lot of the same views that Adam expresses in the interview. I also live to learn new things daily and it's also why I have devoted myself to the internet, where I can do this every single day. Another thing I appreciated was the fact that he is willing to share what he knows with others. I agree that everybody involved within the community should share their knowledge to a certain extent. There are enough domains out there for everybody. It's impossible to know everything and with each other’s help we can all achieve our goals. Life is much better when you aren't consistently trying to keep what you know a secret in fear of the competition putting you out of business. Adam also shares his opinion on the future of the industry. I must say that I completely agree with him and I had a lot of similar thoughts even before I read the article.

Here is the link to the article: www.DNJournal.com : everybody should read it.

Thank you DNJournal and Adam Dicker for a great interview!

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the kind words.

We have only begun to tap the knowlege and income ot there ;)

-=DCG=-

VisualDigits

The One
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thnak you for the link, interesting read.

mark

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Now if we could just convince Adam to start a contest of some sort for dnforum members to win by using a low earner domain they currently own and let him turn it into a five star domain with heavy ppc income (going to the owner of course) just a thought i will be happy to volunteer one or more---lol!

clemzonguy

Domain Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mark said:
Now if we could just convince Adam to start a contest of some sort for dnforum members to win by using a low earner domain they currently own and let him turn it into a five star domain with heavy ppc income (going to the owner of course) just a thought i will be happy to volunteer one or more---lol!

I've actually thought about this. I would be willing to profit share. :-D

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
To be honest I will be launching a similar system soon where we pool a bunch of money to catch drops then we split evenly.

-=DCG=-

clemzonguy

Domain Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DotComGod said:
To be honest I will be launching a similar system soon where we pool a bunch of money to catch drops then we split evenly.

-=DCG=-

If you can get around the "bid ring" or "bid rigging" rules that sounds like a great idea. :cheeky:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom