Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Adam Dicker Video – Subject: ATTENTION DOMAIN BROKERS…..WIN A $3000 PRIZE PACK

Status
Not open for further replies.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ATTENTION DOMAIN BROKERS!!! WIN A $3000 PRIZE PACK …..in the first ever Domain Broker Contest by selling domains! Win Tickets , Flight , Limo, Food, Hotel to any NFL Teams Opening NFL game! This contest provided by DNForum.com and Adam Dicker.    

More...

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
All depends on if you're running a Windows or Linux server that can handle the power for the screen grabs at the same time processing bulk mails (I.E. my dual core can pump out 4000 an hour, but that's not taking in consideration a screenshot before sending an email), no magic tool for both, but I have a simple solution for 1 plus a piece of software that is also needed for emails. Either way, you're still violating the CAN-SPAM Act for usage of automated machines of scraping emails... so essentially it's spam, but you can make it appear as it's not and have an opt-out method. Although, that's not 100% safe proof from being tied to it.

Good idea you have, but with the legal & ethical responsibilities of this one... is it worth it? If so, shoot me a PM.

If you decide against it because the legalities, I think I deserve the $200 for the legal consultation. :approve:

P.S. That's a hell of a lot of bandwidth to get a screen shot assuming it's on average 1.5MB per website, that's 1.4TB for 1,000,000 emails, plus the outgoing image of the website that's around 20-40K compressed (depending on size)... Quite a project...

P.P.S. It can be payable in USD$ or DNF$. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom