Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Adam, Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Tia:

As soon as I got your first email I contacted tdnam/godaddy. I don't own ---------S.com. I own ---------.com (no S). It is their mistake, which by my emails from them isn't resolved yet.

I have another similar domain listed for sale with tdnam/godaddy. It's xxxxxxx.com... a combination of xxxxxxx + xxxxxxx. I thought that domain would be more desirable than the somewhat limiting to one product line.

---------.com is a working web site and currently not for sale, but for the right price I may be persuaded to sell it.

Regards,

xxxxxx

*Note* The "---------.com is a working web site" refers to a singular domain the owner has. I put a "Buy It Now" bid on the plural version that the owner now says he doesn't own.

Help, Adam! I have a feeling me contacting GoDaddy isn't going to work and you understand what's going on.

Domain Days 2024

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ok, I got this, PM me a phone number and your shopper id i'll get it resolved for you today.

-=DCG=-

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes! And it was taken care of too. Thanks Adam and his rep.

Yofie

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I do not mean to hijack this thread, but since it grabed Adams attention so fast.....

* With the new Buy It Now feature for select Expired Domains on TDNAM, I think it needs to be a little more clear, the Listed price is NOT the buy it now price. I have heard of a couple people that thought the listed price was the buy it now and proceeded with checkout not seeing the buy it now price is much higher then the list price.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yofie,

No problem, I will look at clarifying that, thank you.

since you took us off topic ;)

I will tell you I have been reading your blog lately and I am impressed, good job on those blog posts and not just the godaddy ones. ;)

-=DCG=-

Yofie

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yofie,

No problem, I will look at clarifying that, thank you.

since you took us off topic ;)

I will tell you I have been reading your blog lately and I am impressed, good job on those blog posts and not just the godaddy ones. ;)

-=DCG=-
Thank you Adam! So your my one reader :smilewinkgrin:.

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I guess lightening can strike twice. The same thing just happened to me on Afternic. Not on one domain but two! I don't know why it's so hard to code their software to not allow people to purchase names that have already been bought. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom