Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Adding YouTube video?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
What am I doing wrong? I think there used to be a method to embed YouTube video into the custom templates? Right now there is only a Flash control for .swf files.

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Use the flash option and only use the url from youtube. I just tried it and it still works.

Donny

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Nice page Acro..poor old lady probably does'nt even know what a domain name is..awww

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Yeah but everyone else now does :D A todal of 8,600 visits yesterday.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Very nice page with excellent custom content.

P.S. How do you get the youtube to play automatically when visiting the domain? I put a few youtubes up in parked.com pages but they only play if clicked on.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Dave, add "&autoplay=1" before the last command of the embedded code. For some reason, if you put it at the end, IE7 (possibly older versions too) won't display the video at all.

I think adding the related video of Obama's speech is a nice touch in this case as it provides audiovisual elements while one reads the text.

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah but everyone else now does :D A todal of 8,600 visits yesterday.

I don't know when you reg'd the name but I was at my computer when Obama mentioned her. I was going to see if it was available and get it but decided against it. If I knew it was going to get that kind of traffic I would have. :disappointed:

Oh well, you did more with it than I would have... nice site! :eek:k:

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You can't hesitate in this business. Grab it fast before your competition does.

With Moniker you could have tasted it for 4 days and got a refund if no traffic and received the parking income, which I should have done.

Agree, the traffic Acro reports is really surprising.

paulbakerboo

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have been uploading videos with autoattacker software :) It uploads to the top 50 videos sites! Hope this helps anyone who wants lots of traffic.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I don't know when you reg'd the name but I was at my computer when Obama mentioned her. I was going to see if it was available and get it but decided against it. If I knew it was going to get that kind of traffic I would have. :disappointed:

Oh well, you did more with it than I would have... nice site! :eek:k:

I thought I mentioned it already, I Googled her name when Obama mentioned her name. Then fired up Fabulous and got it registered in seconds.

A few days ago I mentioned "Sarah from Alaska", after Palin referred to herself as such after the election. The domain is now taken. I try to be selective.

The site is a Parked.com modified template, made in minutes. The challenge was adding the video :D

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The site is a Parked.com modified template, made in minutes.

A lot of folks do not realize how easily and quickly they can make a custom content parked.com page, with automatic (or selective from a wide gallery) template generation and automatic (or custom) optimization, and even adding links, videos and using your own dns. Other parking firms should make their control panel and features just as intuitive and easy to use as parked.com who is the leader as far as ease of use and capabilities go.

Last edited:

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Actually, Donny *knows* I am not using Parked.com's full potential with regards to custom content ;) I might as well get off my @$$ and do something for this high traffic domain.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Geez...Acro that is SWEET!

Great quick 20th century history lesson from Obama.

Man, that is priceless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom