Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

AdJm.com and AdJmp.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EroGenius

AdJm.com and AdJmp.com

A thought about cell phones...

ADJM = 2345

ADJMP = 23567

I was wondering the degree to which other people view these as great domains for WAP portals, or otherwise WAP services due to the way this works out?

For instance, my company is developing a web-based ad system for creating classified ads and other types of services. It is called Ad-Assist, and I'm looking to abstract the offerings of the service into two other domain portals (one for Adult services, adjmP.com and the other for mainstream ad services adjm.com). The domains give those utilizing the service instant WAP exposure for their products/services.

For instance, someone selling gadgets could register with us, use our software system, and also get exposure at ADJM.COM (implication being AdJam). On their website, they can tout "Browse online at AdJm.com"! When browsing the WAP site at ADJM.COM, they when be no more than 2 levels away from that participating sites products. From there, they can find a product, and call to place an order.

If the products are a "Service" or "Classified Ad" site, users can browse listings, and immediately call the number in the listing, with a few clicks.

Our current development includes "classified ad", "product catalogue", "event catalogue", and "dictionary/glossary" building tools.

Regarding the domains and the application of the vision, does this sound valuable or a little "off"?

Curious. Input appreciated.

~ EG

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom