Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

ADMIN one of your mods is threatening me and locking thread incorrectly

Status
Not open for further replies.

adonivideo

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Your mod JOHNN in the frank-schilling.com threatened me for using a perfectly LEGALS technic to explain value of a domain name, DEVELOPMENT which includes SEO WORK

His words were

Stop insert advertising about SEO in every single thread or post that you created.

Consider this is the last warning.

When I post my domains to sell, I explain professionally the developmental value of the domain, so if you don't like my posts with correct info on how to sell, you can either FIRE JOHNN or refund my money.

This is domain selling forum, your mods let your members sold on an incorrect valuation of domains spew nonsense about domains all over your site.

So you want people SELLING domains, then point to the sales threads I make that violate any rule by discussing developmental value and seo and how it is a potential high value term for keyword SEO which is what drives google and yahoo.

This site is misleading the public and every member here to thinking the nonsense frank schilling does to very valuable domains is domaning or what ever joke he calls it.

Businesses now understand the seo value of domains, and the type in value is NOTHING to business paying millions for domains today.

So if I'm not allowed to discuss the REAL VALUE of my assets and my clients REFUND MY PURCHASE

I'd like the name of the person running this site, a direct number and the number to your legal staff, I LOVE TO SUE COMPANIES that allow people to defame me.

YEAH I SUE COMPANIES THAT MISUSE FORUMS AND WEB SITES.

Now you have racist moronic comments about my name which is the TOP HEBREW NAME IN THE WORLD.

So you gonna leave that trash up about ADONI on this site.

I'll have the JDL up your butt so quick for a RACIST forum and CNN reporting how I got you closed down for RACISM by the remarks your 'members' were allowed to spew about everyone of EBRI, Hebrew and Jewish descent.

You want to mock my name ADONI, I will SUE WHAT EVER COMPANY OWNS THIS SITE and win and get every page removed in which anything negative is said about ADONI.

IT IS THE LORD in the oldest language on earth.

MY LEGAL NAME

And great, now that Frank Schilling is cyber squating on my name with use, I CAN SUE HIM, the owner for years was a company in Texas, a software company, he had proper use on it.

Now frank is cybersquatting on my famous tech corporate tech name.

Oh, the last public company using my trademarks (which frank isn't) was destroyed after the media merely mentioned how one of my REGISTERED TM's was being used by a competitor to raise 500 MILLION bucks.

I will discuss SEO valuations in every thread I post here

I DEMAND TO KNOW WHO THE LEGAL DEPARTMENT IS FOR THIS SITE

My lawyers want to sue you now for the closing of my threads posted correctly and the threats by mod JOHNN and the harassment you allowed of me by nobodies and also for the way your company allowed one of the most important names in HEBREW to be slandered with RACIST remarks.

ADONI vs DNF

I can't wait to SUE YOU

Now you can refund my money or FIRE JOHNN and apologize

I plan on doing my normal posting which follow YOUR RULES and I will mention SEO valuations in every domain I post.

That's the whole key to domain values IN MY OPNION and discussing values is not a violation.

FIRE JOHNN NOW

I want the info of every person slandering ADONI too, to report to the JDL for anti-semitic remarks

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED

Upvote 0

BostonDomainer

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well.... that was an interesting read... uhm... I'll say no more.

snicksnack

DomainersChoice.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Some people really need to get a life.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I often thank the Lord Adonai for keeping my DNA pure from the insanity abundant in the world.

snicksnack

DomainersChoice.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Aleksandar

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I feel sorry for the guy... I mean, if you try not to think about how he gets on your nerves with all the unnecessary crap he pulls, it must be pretty awful being in the state of mind that he is almost all the time...

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I miss him already...wonder what his new name is going to be... :pound:

silentg

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I wonder if he was a member of NamePros. He would've been banned on the second day after all his post.

DomainScoop.Com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
he must have had a bad day (sighs), but his post does not make sense at all. I hope he get well soon.

Melly

Pink Lover!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Either he is smoking too much or not enough. Either way get that sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom