Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

adobe to buy macromedia

Status
Not open for further replies.

unclewilco

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i hope they continue(developing) with their excellent server software (allaire, sorry macormedia thats is and not adobe)

I can see the flash/PDF side of the business ..for marketing and presentations.and collaboration software rocketing

well i use flaspaper already..ands its great..

wilco

muzie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Not sure I like it either. Competition/rivalry has always helped drive innovation in this field and I liked having a choice. Was GoLive doing that badly in the market?

Jeffreyw

Football Club owner
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
There will be less competition, the features might be affected. The prices will increase, not a good news to those who are buying original software.

I hope existing companies such as Microsoft, Google, Yahoo, Sun, Compaq/HP, Dell etc will create similar products to compete with Adobe/Macromedia.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Some idiot registered AdobeDreamweaver.com
Apparently he doesn't know how protective Adobe is of their marks. Now that they have a $3.4 Billion investment, even more so.

sufi

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Jeffreyw said:
There will be less competition, the features might be affected. The prices will increase, not a good news to those who are buying original software.

I hope existing companies such as Microsoft, Google, Yahoo, Sun, Compaq/HP, Dell etc will create similar products to compete with Adobe/Macromedia.

I was exactly thinking the same thing. :disappoin

Less competition = High Prices of products

Kishin

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think there may be positives to this as well insetd of just negatives, Maybe intigration from things like flash,photoshop,dreamweaver and more. Also there can be negatives as people mentioned but lets hope for the best : /

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom