Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Adsense account question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hookah

Semi-Netizen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello,
well, I am not sure about the usage of GAdsense account. Lets say I am registered there using mydomain1.ext and got partner key, etc. Then I'd like to use adsense with some other domains, i.e. mydomain2.ext, mydomain3.ext, etc. Shall I create a separate Adsense account for each domain? Or am I allowed to use my Adsense parter key (from mydomain1.ext) for my other domains (assuming there are different sites like add-on domain or even in different panels), or...shall I park other domains under my main domain (and they all point to the same website)?

I'd be grateful for clarification or pointing me to the useful thread somewhere here at DNForum.
Greetings, hookah

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You dont have to input domains into your account to use the code , only when you sign up you need to show one website , then the code is good for all your sites and pages , they have whats called a channel function , this you can get a seperate code for each site or page , but this function is only for your own reference tracking , you dont have to use it, 200 channel codes allowed for tracking.

hope this helps.

hookah

Semi-Netizen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Searchsix.com said:
You dont have to input domains into your account to use the code , only when you sign up you need to show one website , then the code is good for all your sites and pages , they have whats called a channel function , this you can get a seperate code for each site or page , but this function is only for your own reference tracking , you dont have to use it, 200 channel codes allowed for tracking.

hope this helps.

OK, thanks but if I've got more domains for adsense and I'd like each domain to have a different template, each is a different site - may I paste my adsense code to each template separately? Does it follow the Adsense rules?

I

impactadmin

hookah said:
OK, thanks but if I've got more domains for adsense and I'd like each domain to have a different template, each is a different site - may I paste my adsense code to each template separately? Does it follow the Adsense rules?
Hi,

yes you can seperate your adsense on to different sites. You can also create channel codes to add to each site so you can track the performance for each site.

hookah

Semi-Netizen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thank you searchsix.com and impactadmin for your helpful responses.
Hookah

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom