Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Adsense AntiFraud Research Started - What Info Dose SEDO Adsense track about visitors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrBlackSEO

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Considering there are alot of innocent people that might get their account banned on PPC programs like Google Adsense or Yahoo , I started an extensive research regarding the Google Adsense Antifraud System.

Basically the Adsense Program like any other PPC Program, is able to track alot of details about the visitor and his computer.

We are goona test here how good the Adsense Antifraud really is , and before that what are the factors, elements or details gathered by the Adsense Java Code about visitors, and their computers.

Based on these Starting Idea, to find what information are tracked by Adsense in order to test the legitimity of Visitors Clicks I did some Research.

First of all, due my SEO Proffesion and some computer skills I was able to Define or Separate the Factors , Details counted by the Adsense java Code.

SO first of all Adsense Collect :

1. Details about your computer ( software, browser version , and so on )
2. Details about Who Reffered the Visitors ( how did you reached that page as visitor, from what search engine, what keyword )
3. Publisher's Website, external Traffic Analysis ( for example if you have 10,000 visitors per day but the Alexa rankings of your website show 4,000,000 it is clear that the visitors are fake ).

I will post them in few sections :

1. Computer Software Details
2. Who Reffered the Visitors
3. Visitor Behaviour ( How many seconds he stay with the Webpage that have Adsense Ads Open before Clicking on the Ads )
4. Publisher's Website External Traffic Analysis
5. How often You Log In your Adsense Account

If you think there can be a better clasification of them please let me know.

I dedicated an entire blog for this research project.

PM if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom