Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

AdSense Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
no, but today I got 7 clicks and made $0.03 total... - how the hell does that work?

Dealster

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just started using them a couple of months ago and I had a solid 5% clickthrough rate on a 7 good websites totaling about 600 impressions/day. Today they announced this new keyword system and right now with 456 impressions I'm at .9%. The lowest rate I have had to date was 1.9%. I hope this is just a fluke.

puravida

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Remember that it has to do with relevance of your site topic and the advertisers for that category. But, I'm sure everyone remembers already ;)

However, I haven't seen much change with my sites... I consistently see conversions anywhere from **Edited due to complaint** on my sites. Since the change, I've had roughly the same.

The prices paid seem to be in the same ballpark too, but then again, my sites content is specifically designed to be highly relevant to the ads I want shown.

The one thing that puzzles me is with the new channels. I am tracking all of my sites through channels and when I add up the revenue from all of my channels, it is always a small portion of my earnings for the day. :-/

For instance, on Easter Sunday (sucked for traffic), I have a total channel revenue of **Edited due to complaint**, but I was paid **Edited due to complaints**... go figure??

So, the channels still do not give 100% idea, but they are a HUGE plus because it still gives an idea of individual site CTR. I almost sold one of my sites for a couple of hundred because I swore it wasn't making anything. Now with channels, I'm realizing that it makes about $100/month and is worth more than what I would've settled for previously.

anyways... my 2cents

-Wesley

namedropper

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hate to be a broken record, but Google TOS says you aren't allowed to discuss stats, earnings, etc.

alien

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
No changes for my sites yet. I guess we have to wait a few more days..

puravida

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
namedropper said:
Hate to be a broken record, but Google TOS says you aren't allowed to discuss stats, earnings, etc.

Didn't think about it... are you hall monitor?

puravida

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
alien said:
No changes for my sites yet. I guess we have to wait a few more days..

No, you should see something after 2 days -3 days max.

Your code must be off --maybe your web publishing program re-formatted it and broke it?

If you still have troubles, you should contact the big G. They have excellent publisher support people working up there.

-Wesley

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom