Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Adsense "competition"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bender

Bending
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi!
I just saw in Adsense TOS that they do not like their ads posted on a "for sale" page, or a parked domain.
The problem is, I want to have a landing page for all my domains, as this is definatelly more profitable than "Page not found", or letting others (enom, sedo, etc) to earn cash parking my domains.
Does anybody know a competition for adsense, that will allow me to earn some cash with my "dormant" domains?
Thank you.

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
sedo

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
SEDO gives full stats...it also targets the ads based on the domain automatically...

www.bidclix.com is an adsense alternitive, but I dont know their TOS...

otherwise, make a small, 1 page site for each domain and put Google ads up there

Nameable

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Get or write a redirection script and point your domains at your server, then point the script at your PPC engine. BTW - I recommend Howard's site for picking an engine: PPCINCOME.COM

You could also try fabulous, I hear their stats are great, but I haven't used them myself.

NameWolf

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sites like Fabulous, DomainSponsor etc. provide a customization of landing page and full stats to boot. You can definetly try overture feeds I suppose.

NW

kodeking

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The reason google does not want thier ads being displayed on domains for sale page is because that type of page does not have what they would consider to be content. I'm sure if you filled the page with content relative to the domain they wouldn't mind.
You could put a "This domain is for sale" link somewhere near the top. Google just doesn't want want 'domain' keyworded ads on a page that comes up when people go to whatever-NON-domain-related-name.com.

Other people could probably come up with some suggestions as to content.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom