Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Adsense doesn't count all clicks referred by google w/ javascript enabled different i

Status
Not open for further replies.

serdox

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i have an issue about adsense not counting all clicks. but the most part of the clicks came from users with javascript enabled. they came from google search with related keywords, and are from different parts of the world. So why is this happening. could it be an issue with my site or ad plugin? i use wordpress.

jstewart

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
what adsense plug in are you using, if any? some plug-ins take a "donation" of your clicks, some can be manually switched in the setting to change the donation rate and some are known to have issues.

jstewart

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You don't, but the widgets are SOOO quick :) :) I assumed he/she is using a widget. "could it be an issue with my site or ad plugin? i use wordpress."

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Plus, don't forget that some clicks from certain parts of the world are worthless or deemed suspicious. You see this happening on all the parked services as well.

serdox

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hey i like this forum. so much replies, so fast. thx. > i use ad injection and i know that some plugings take donations by putting their adsense code inbetween with ca. 10% rate. but after reserch i saw ad injection. they don't take revenue from my site. thats what i heard so far. but i am not a pro coder. so i could need some help to figure that out. my visitors on this specific site are mostly english natives with a big part from india, usa. but i saw a lot clicks not counted from different parts of the world. let's say 60 clicks > 25 counts. i'm not sure what to think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom