Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

AdSense question, advice needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistermouse63

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have a minisite about employment in country X. On one of the pages called "Find a Job" I am about to store a bunch of Google ads under several titles such as "Jobs in city Y", "Employement Agencies" and etc. Do you think Google would consider this not a proper way to display ads? The ads arent in the corner or bottom of the page, they are right in the center... perhaps I should place a sign somewhere visible that these are ads, not real job postings. Suggestions are welcome. I didnt really work with AdSense previously and it'd be great not to be banned from it.

Domain Days 2024

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is actually what they want you to do. They will be cool with it as long as you follow these 2 rules.

don't change the adsense code at all.

no more than 3 codes on a page WITH CONTENT.

mistermouse63

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
what if there is no real content except the ads? I'll probably just ad some text below to avoid problems

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
mistermouse63 said:
what if there is no real content except the ads? I'll probably just ad some text below to avoid problems

Needs to be content on the page, can't have just ads, even if you copy and paste content from other pages to the page you are ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom