Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Affiliate Programs Adsense Smart Pricing

Status
Not open for further replies.

KMEDIA

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Im very interested in knowing more about how smart pricing works - I know its only Google which knows all details etc, but I would liketo hear your experiences.

I have a site for 3 months which provided XXXX/day adsense clicks. Im now seeing a 3 times lower cpm than the first month. I know its not the advertiser who have lowered the rates that much, because I have a fellow webmaster who dont experience this with a very similar site.

I dont have a problem with adsense lowering my eCPM (same ctr) on that site due to lack of conversion, but the problem is that my sites that I have had for years are also experiencing a much lower eCPM (same ctr).

Bottom of line; does smart pricing have an effect on all your domains or just the one that doesnt convert well? From my stats and experience it effects all your domains, which seems quite "unfair" to me.

Anyone else experienced this and what should I do? Anyone contacted Adsense? My concern about contacting Adsense is that wont "reveal" much of their smart pricing strategy.

Your feedback are much appreciated

Thanks,
Jonas

Domain Days 2024

G_Gekko

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think it hit all your site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom