Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Adult Blog with 700K+ hits,85K+ UV pm,PR1,15k+ Posts, Online Since 2006 eNudeGirl.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shobhit

Root
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I am selling my Adult blog which is on-line since 2006. It is fully indexed by Google and other search engines and getting targeted hits from Google and other search engines and other sources.

Domain: eNudeGirl . com
Site Online Since: 2006 [Check archive . org for proof]
Website Age: 5 years, 2 months
Google PR: 1
Monthly Page Views: 7,00,000+ [ Proof: http://cdn.enudegirl.com/cloudflare.jpg ]
Monthly Unique Visitors: 85,000+ [ Proof: Above URL ]
Unique targeted Visitors coming from Google (per month): 40,000+ [ Proof: http://cdn.enudegirl.com/google-hits.jpg ]
Back Links: 2,087 [ Proof: http://cdn.enudegirl.com/google-links.jpg ]
Google Site-Links: Yes
Total Posts: 15,000+
Total Pages index at Google: 87,300 (Try "site:enudegirl.com" in Google)

Earning Potential:

Link Sale:

$30 per link per year in footer * 4 = $120
$40 per link per year in header or sidebar with optional feature bold/colored * 6 : $240
$60 site-wide banner per year * 2: $120

CPM (Pop-under):

$2 to $5 CPM per pop-under is common rate.
With $2 CPM for one pop under, showing just one ad to every unique visitor: $2 * 85 * 12 = 2,040

Affiliate Network:

AFF & ccBill are paying me $500+ without much optimization. I am sure with some tweaks and trying other ads such as juicyads it can easily increase earnings to $1,500 or more.

Total: $4,020 per year. These are just assumptions with minimum current market rates and limited ad slots, with further optimization and creativity the earnings can increase further.

Expenses:

Domain Renewal: ~$9 per year
Hosting: $5-$20 per month (I have a dedicated server hosting about 100 other sites, but a shared hosting can also be used)
Marketing: $0 so far. :)

Work Required: 3-5 hours per month.
The site is WordPress self-hosted blog with around 300-500 manual posts and rest auto posts. I just have to approve comments, update WordPress and plugins, take backups and I post 5-6 manual posts per month.

The sale will include everything and I can help moving it to your server as well.

I haven't done any promotions, and all traffic is generic through search engines and one way back-links.

Why I am selling: I don't have time to develop this site and leverage the full potential, Also I need money for my new projects. :)

Current Offer: $850

Buy it now: $2,250

Payment: PayPal, Moneybookers etc.

I hope I have answered most of the possible questions. Please let me know if you need any information.

You can post here or PM me if you are interested, I can provide further details and Google WebMaster Tools access to serious buyers.

Domain summit 2024

Shobhit

Root
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current highest offer for the site is $1,250 USD, Please let me know if you would like to make an offer, as other potential buyer will be sending their offers, the deal will be closed soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators