Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Adult Domain Discussion section

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigga

DNF Regular
Reaction score
I see we also have a new Adult Domain Discussion section as well. I'm going to sound like a wet blanket here, but I feel very strongly about keeping this forum as clean as possible and I request that it be removed.

Business may be business, but at the end of the day, family, people and the impact you have had on the world are what matters. My impression of the people on this forum to date is that there are quite a number of people who have families or are just not into that sort of stuff and that includes me. Yes, there are those who are involved in the Adult Industry and I am not in judgement of them at all - people have different values.

Have there been many requests for this new forum? How many others feel strongly against it? How many are strongly for it? Why do we have to have it all - what was wrong with not having it?

Please, keep our forum clean - I love this place and this just isn't necessary.

Upvote 0

tigga

DNF Regular
Reaction score
P.S. I think the new Newbies and Help Wanted sections are a great idea.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
its just easier than having all of it in other forums, i think it cleans it up, not seeing tons of adult stuff all over the place.... just my $.02

Spider

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I like the adult section. We aren't 12 years old kids here and the adult domain business is popping just the same as the ones you sell.

Tippy

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
If you don't like, don't look. I think having an Adult only section is a good Idea.

I also think all Appraisals and anything Adult related should only be posted in this section. Perhaps the Mods can figure out a way to allow members to choose which sections they see, this way, if Adult material isn't your thing you can block it out entirly.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom