Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Adult Keywords, Niche Specific...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tippy

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I have many niche adult keywords parked at sedo yet if I enter my keyword niche I get a general parking page, example " upskirt "

Is " Adult Portal " the only option when it comes to adult domains parked at sedo?

Thanks,

Mike

Smith

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I believe that "adult portal" is about risqué as sedo landing pages get.

The adult portal does surprisingly well for my adult traffic that is pointing at it, but I would love to see sedo team up with a ppc that had adult terms, the ctr would be greatly improved and income would increase for all.

Tippy

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Smith said:
...but I would love to see sedo team up with a ppc that had adult terms, the ctr would be greatly improved and income would increase for all.

Agree 100%...

Smith

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The problem comes down to how Sedo lets users optimize the domain names themselves. It's evident by reading forum posts on more newbie friendly message boards for example, that people try to figure out the best keywords and have their names approved in sedo even though the names & traffic are not relevant.

Any ppc that had nurtured a ppc and grown to a point where they have respectable click values would be risking it by working with Sedo imo. Google can do it because they have the pure Google traffic to cut it with, but smaller operations that focus on specific markets don't have the influx of massive clean traffic to cut the crap traffic with.

Personally I would like to see Sedo become a ball buster on relevant search terms and help protect the industry by protecting the value of traffic.

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
agreed, but to be honest I have had to fight SEDO tooth and nail on occasions to accept my keywords. So I would imagine that its not to bad a problem with people abusing it.. I would be more concerned about people doing click fraud than having the wrong keyword.. I am cofident that Google Monitors the situation... well I would like to believe that they do.. its not in SEDOs interest to send untargetted traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom