Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Advantages and disadvantages of ppc..

Status
Not open for further replies.

adam5605

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What are the advantages and disadvantages of ppc.

im considering investing in traffic names, what is the current selling price based on revenue earned per month? a years revenue?

I noticed not alot of traffic names are posted on dnforum, i want to be earning around $3200 per month on revenue how much do you reckon i need to spend on traffic names to earn $3200 per month? and presuming they arent generic names like cars.com e.t.c would it be easy to sell them based on revenue should i wish to sell them after some time?

Thanks in advance

exponent

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Firstly, you must understand that advertising fluctuates from month to month. Almost every site I've ever built exhibited at least some "seasonality". Secondly, if you want to earn $3200 per month, consider the following:

$3200 = 10 sites @ $320 / month ($10.67 per site, per day)
$3200 = 100 sites @ $32 / month. ($1.07 per site, per day)
$3200 = 1000 sites at $3.20 / month. ($0.11 per site, per day)

Considering many revenue generating sites often sell for multiple years revenue, with no guarantee of future success, its easy to see how large of an endeavor your quest can become. If it were easy, everyone would be doing it. Revenue generating names that aren't some generic term sell for much less than a revenue generating generic term.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom