Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Advertising PoP Ups getting out of control!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tinner666

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Never seen an AD on this site. Or anywhere lately come to think of it.
Download CCleaner, SpyBot Search and Destroy, SpywareBlaster, and AdAware to start your clean-up. Pm for the other goodies afterwards unless you want to start 'Bug Thread.

Ridge

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I recommend going to ca.com and spending $59 on their security suite, includes, anti-virus,anti-spyware,anti-spam tools, and more. well worth the money!!!!!

tinner666

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
AdAware, SpyBot Search And Destroy, SpywareBlaster, AVG, and SpySites Free are the first ones that come to mind. I have all of them and more. Never see pop-ups. All free.

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
AdAware, SpyBot Search And Destroy, SpywareBlaster, AVG, and SpySites Free are the first ones that come to mind. I have all of them and more. Never see pop-ups. All free.

Add in FireFox with the adblocker add on. :)

I have AVG running at home and do scans with both SpyBot and AdAware (one will pick up things the other will miss).

No popups on this site, definately some sort of malware.

Devil Dog

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Okay thanks all for the feeback... i downloaded the 3 month trial from ca... 300 spywares detected.. there was one high risky one recording all my keystrokes... i dont know how this happend...

hope i didnt loose any secret information...

300? Jesus. What do you do, click on every link sent to you via email?

Ehsan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes Thank You Very Much...

Eshan, thanks for the offer. But I reject dealing with piracy. I dont support PIRACY.

I preffer to pay or use trials. Thanks...

To be clear its not piracy or anything Lawl :lol:, i got a free license from Kaspersky as they were running a free promotion during Christmas as i already have one so i don't need it ? the offer is still there mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom