Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Advice about ABC News

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DomainNameFactory

I just got a call from ABCs 20/20 news asking me to call them back about my site brawl.com. I had an ad asking for fight footage and offering $1,000 for great fights...

News programs are never good news right? :sad:

Bob

Jedi Master
Reaction score
Hmm.. Maybe they want to sell you fight footage.

BTW - If you get ahold of the entire fight between Marty McSOrely and Bob Probert in 1995 ish (?) that lasted like 3 minutes and 20 seconds when McSorley was with the Penguins and Probert with the Red Wings, PLMK. I would likea copy of that one.

-Bob

DotComster

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hmmm - ABCs 20/20 and "Brawl"?

Have at least 3 cups of coffee before you call them back. Hope you get a call from the Jerry Springer people to - those fights are worth a bit to - and try to get them unedited!

DnPowerful

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'd put my money on them doing a story on BumFights.com, the infamous (and disgusting) website dedicated to filming homeless people (and others) street brawling.

The site's been shut down, after CNN aired a story about it.

If ya' got nothing to hide, call 'em back. Publicity means traffic.

D

DomainNameFactory

Hey DN...you win the prize...

I called them and they are doing a story on bumfights. I had a huge ad on my site www.broadstreetbully.com offering $1,000 for great fights...they wanted me to put it back up so they could photograph it for the Oct 25th show...I said no...but pointed them to www.futv.org lets hope they leave me alone! :)

D

dkny

Originally posted by DomainNameFactory
Hey DN...you win the prize...

I called them and they are doing a story on bumfights. I had a huge ad on my site www.broadstreetbully.com offering $1,000 for great fights...they wanted me to put it back up so they could photograph it for the Oct 25th show...I said no...but pointed them to www.futv.org lets hope they leave me alone! :)

futv.org temporarily shut down too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom