Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Wanted: Website advice/advisor/solution/solutions/offer or similar generic name needed for debt site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warren2

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I need a generic one word, (or possibly two words if the combination is perfect), domain to be used for a debt/credit card/loan website. The site will have loads of subdomains and they all need to fit this one generic word. The perfect domain would be something like this:

solutions.com

and the subdomains would then be:

debt.solutions.com
creditcard.solutions.com
loan.solutions.com
etc.

or something like this:

advice.com

debt.advice.com
creditcard.advice.com
loan.advice.com
etc.

I am really only looking for a .com, .co.uk, .net or a .info domain.

I realise that I might not be able to get advice.com within my budget :) but maybe there is another good .info extension available or a slight variation of advice.com or advisor.com or solutions.com or something similar which I haven't thought about, and that a fellow DNForum member has little use for.

So basically just bring forward your ideas and suggestions to me, either here or via PM. The only real requirement is that the name works very well with the subdomains given in the examples above.

I apologise in advance if I don't answer all PM's with suggestions, but I will of course answer any that I think could work for me.

Budget is up to $2500 but there might be some room to increase that slightly for the perfect name. If you PM me, please include the asking price for the name you suggest.

SpartaN

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
CentralAdvisory/com

I was going to develop this site myself, but just havent got the time.

Warren2

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Update: Thanks for all your suggestions and PMs. I still haven't found a suitable name so please keep the suggestions coming...

weirdoux

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I realise that I might not be able to get advice.com within my budget :) but maybe there is another good .info extension available or a slight variation of advice.com or advisor.com or solutions.com or something similar which I haven't thought about, and that a fellow DNForum member has little use for.

Got one here (great combination):
www. DebitCredit .info
Creation Date: 2007-03-05
Last Update Date: 2008-04-16
Expiration Date: 2009-03-05

I hope you can use it for your project: :rolleyes:
- loan. debitcredit .info
- mortgage. debitcredit .info
- creditcard. debitcredit .info

In case you need any further details, just shoot me a PM. :)

Warren2

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to update everyone and thank you for all your offers. Some have been good, some great and some not so great... ;)

However, I have now found a suitable domain for this project, so I am no longer looking for new offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom