Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Advice on closing an end-user sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

taktikz

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Recently, I've been getting some interest in a couple of my domains by end users. They usually reply to emails asking "How much" to which I reply with a detailed email explaining how they're getting a deal compared to similar domains that are for sale and the asking price of the domain.

It's been about 5 days with no reply. I'd like to email the end-user without seeming desperate for the sale. What should I say? :?:

chrisb72

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You have to face facts that maybe youre asking too much. Write them back and say "Hi, I replied to your mail but didnt hear back from you regarding the domain in question, are you still interested? If so send me what you were looking to spend and lets see if we can meet somewhere on the price as Im willing to negotiate." I have some names Ive done the same thing on and some names I way overvalued. I was offered a good price at the time and turned it down but now would take 20% of that offer. Its all on you and what you think its worth in regards to what cash in hand would help you out at the time too.

taktikz

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom