Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Advice sought on an Image Shopping cart

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrFlicks

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am going to launch a site that sells Photos Images Pictures Illustrations Button Sets you name it if its a picture I want to sell it.

So am looking for advice on which way I should go.

If you take a look at these 2 urls you will see 2 completely different things

1 http://www.mrflicker.com an incomplte zen cart installation

and 2 www.mrflicker.com/welcome.html a page I put together from www.acclaimimages.com after reading in the source code that the script was usable if it was sourced at www.webreference.com

I looked and looked for the script at www.webreference.com/javascript as it said in the script at acclaimimages and have had others do the same but to no avail not one of us can find where to source this script that was written back in 95 or 96 I think by Nich Heinle.

Now here is my dilemma. I would have liked to have used Nick Heinle's script if i could have found it but then after spending the better part of three days trying to find it and firing off e-mails to non existent addys I gave up and had a go at my first ever script install installing a Zen cart at www.mrflicker.com

But Im not sure if that is the way I want to go

Any advice either where to find the script written by Nick Heinle or if Zen Cart is indeed a good way to go or perhaps a different solution altogether?

Oh and if the solution ha da built in affiliate program facility that would make things really good!

MrFlicks

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
MrFlicks said:
I am going to launch a site that sells Photos Images Pictures Illustrations Button Sets you name it if its a picture I want to sell it.

So am looking for advice on which way I should go.

If you take a look at these 2 urls you will see 2 completely different things

1 http://www.mrflicker.com an incomplte zen cart installation

and 2 www.mrflicker.com/welcome.html a page I put together from www.acclaimimages.com after reading in the source code that the script was usable if it was sourced at www.webreference.com

I looked and looked for the script at www.webreference.com/javascript as it said in the script at acclaimimages and have had others do the same but to no avail not one of us can find where to source this script that was written back in 95 or 96 I think by Nich Heinle.

Now here is my dilemma. I would have liked to have used Nick Heinle's script if i could have found it but then after spending the better part of three days trying to find it and firing off e-mails to non existent addys I gave up and had a go at my first ever script install installing a Zen cart at www.mrflicker.com

But Im not sure if that is the way I want to go

Any advice either where to find the script written by Nick Heinle or if Zen Cart is indeed a good way to go or perhaps a different solution altogether?

Oh and if the solution ha da built in affiliate program facility that would make things really good!

Anyone any advice please?

DNGeeks

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
http://www.imagefolio.com/commerce/ does exactly what you want. You didn't state a price range you're looking for. Imagefolio costs $749 which is a hefty price tag.

http://www.photopost.com/class/ also does what you want, but is more oriented towards any type of selling, rather than just selling images. I use photopost on a few sites and I enjoy it and like the flexibility it has. This costs $99

MrFlicks

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks dngeeks I am checking them out now

But like you say $749 is quite some price tag

Photopost sounds very interesting though TY

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom