Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Affiliate Programs affiliate promotion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreddyS

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hi, we have now about 1000 Affiliates. Smaller affiliates and bigger affiliates.
We never promoted in a very efficient way our affiliate-system.
Does someone know good pages to promote it?
I tried already with Affilinet, they are not interested, I think because of United-Internet -> ONE-AND-ONE.
Would be nice to get some comments.
Thank you in advance.

5starAffiliates

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Freddy,

I just posted this resource in another thread before I read your question here. I think this may be what you are looking for. In addition to the US affiliateprograms directories they have one for the UK too. (Reposted from previous thread.)

==================
Here is a new option I recently started using. I recommend submitting your program to the AffiliatePrograms.com directory NETWORK. You get listed in all 5 of their very high traffic directories, which also includes Affiliate Programs Directory, Affiliate Programs Guide and a couple others. (including UK)

I have my 5 Star site listed there and get lots of good targeted traffic. One form and your program instantly gets listed on all 5 high traffic directories. Here's the affiliate program listing info page. http://info.affiliateprograms.com/

Hope this helps and best of luck!

FreddyS

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thx, will have a look to it!

5starAffiliates said:
Hi Freddy,

I just posted this resource in another thread before I read your question here. I think this may be what you are looking for. In addition to the US affiliateprograms directories they have one for the UK too. (Reposted from previous thread.)

==================
Here is a new option I recently started using. I recommend submitting your program to the AffiliatePrograms.com directory NETWORK. You get listed in all 5 of their very high traffic directories, which also includes Affiliate Programs Directory, Affiliate Programs Guide and a couple others. (including UK)

I have my 5 Star site listed there and get lots of good targeted traffic. One form and your program instantly gets listed on all 5 high traffic directories. Here's the affiliate program listing info page. http://info.affiliateprograms.com/

Hope this helps and best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom