Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Affiliate Sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNabc

Web Investor & Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello Namestrands!

What kind of affiliate sites? I'm an affiliate for many years now, in many areas, and I do well. I don't know if it's ok to post live examples here, but I can PM the best converting ones for me, if you like.

DNabc

Web Investor & Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well, here goes an example. It's a shop like yours, but with products selected from a warehouse of 700,000 items. I didn't had much time to focus on it, so it was basically setup and go.
Even the 7,000 products that I chose took a while to include :)

http://www.outletpage.com

I'll develop it a little more during this first semester.

DNabc

Web Investor & Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, it's nice :) It's provided by Shopster. I got a special deal with them for being a beta tester. I think it nows costs almost $30 a month to have a shop with them.

My favorite affiliate program is Lunarpages. I have a great relation with them. An excellent service and team.
One of the sites I built for them was http://www.lunarcoupon.com
If anyone want to try them out, contact me, and I can get you a special deal.

Illuminosity

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have tried Amazon Associates AStores and been disappointed with the results. I sent very targeted traffic to it but conversions were very low. Much less revenue than parking.

ebalyna

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi!

I am a newbie domainer and am currently parked with godaddy. Given a lot of my names are adult oriented I make hardly any money at godaddy since they do not put adult ads on domains...

I was wondering if anyone could help me:

A. To find out about who deals with adult type names and where I could monetize on thsoe names?

B. Should I get into affiliate programs and/or buy content to put on some of my domains in order to increse my income(vs just cah parking)?

gawnd

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't do adult, but I hear adult friend finder is one of the top affiliates in that space.

For non-adult, I'd recommend CJ and NeverBlue - Linkshare interface is jacked and the payment terms are net 45 - plus I've seen commissions flat out disappear there. I make more with CJ than Adsense now, but their reporting too is suspect and buggy.

Neverblue is on track to be my best performer by month end - real time reporting and you get a dedicated rep who actually calls you when you sign up. Plus they have a lot of email and zip submits - a lot easier to convert than asking someone to whip out a credit card.

Looking to try out Azoogle and Pepperjam here shortly - I hear good things, but can't speak from personal experience.

CyrusL

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Looking to try out Azoogle and Pepperjam here shortly - I hear good things, but can't speak from personal experience.

Azoogle and NeverBlue are fairly similar networks.

You'll see a lot more exclusive offers on Pepperjam. They focus on more on eCommerce and % of sale programs.

DDC_Cyn

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
In adult there are hundreds of great affiliate programs. You just need to pick you niche and go. If you send me a PM with your sites (or niches) I can send you some ideas.

You can't put adsense on adult sites, but you can use dating sites, adult "toy" stores, adult DVDS and more. Many many options.

HarveyJ

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well, it's not my success story, but I do push the aff program, so I feel I should get some credit :D

The guy that owns piratebay.com (as opposed to thepiratebay.org) was thinking of selling his domain for about $20k.
We hooked him up with a Private P2P affiliate program, and he's doing insane conversions on it. But yeah, pulling in about $7k-$10k a day.
DAMN good domain purchase.

victornumber

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
thanks for the ideas guys. Going to start something like this myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom