Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Affordable MiniSites with Quality Content starting @ $30 Guaranteed PageRank for some

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soofi

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
:lala: OFFERING DISCOUNT FROM 23RD AUGUST TILL 30TH AUGUST OF 10% ON 10 DOMAIN PACKAGE OR MORE :lala:​

Hello,

After the great success of our content writing service, I am quite excited to be launching first of it's kind affordable MiniSite development service which would guarantee* Google page Rank for most of your idle inventory.

You will own ALL rights to the minisite which includes web content, design and the results of our marketing efforts.

Samples:

Latest:
Order Computer - is ranked on the first page of Google in top 3 for the term "Order Computer" when there are some of the multi-billion dollar computer manufacture companies spending millions of dollars on marketing of their computer systems.
Personalized Bags
Instructors Wanted - is ranked on the first page of Google and on the first spot for quite a few keywords, such as Instructors Wanted, Swimming Instructors Wanted, Nursing Instructors Wanted, Fire Instructors Wanted etc.
LPN Online
Rolls-Royce Phantoms
About Cricket

Here is what we will provide you:

-> Customized Web Content - 4/5 unique pages of unique content, customized around your domains genre with proper keyword frequency for better search engine optimization & ranking.

-> Unique Look & Design - Attractive design, easy to Navigate with decent mid page leaderboard ad placement to generate maximum revenue. (Reference: Link)

-> Link Building - Offering Professional spam free one way text link building of upto 10 links for your minisite on domain genre related sites, forums or blogs (could be in comments as well).**

-> SEO - We do not guarantee Search Engine Optimization work done on the site, however we do apply effective in-house SEO methods so that your site starts receiving traffic asap after your site has been indexed in major search engines.**

P.S. We use legal techniques to Search Engine Optimize for your sites.

-> Social Media Marketing - This is the most effective way of spreading word around about your newly done up minisite, inviting visitors to generate instant web traffic. We will submit your minisite url to (upto) 500+ search engines, social media and social networking sites like Virb, Mixx, Simpy, Reddit,Digg, Furl, Fark, Stumbleupon et al which will definitely help in sending huge traffic to your site. We have an access to a list of over 500+ such sites .

-> Increased Revenue - Using our development service will ensure that you earn maximum revenue from your Minisite. Having an attractive minisite with customized & quality web content attracts more traffic, better click through rate and lower Alexa traffic rank helping you earn much more..

P.S.: We do not supply Adsense code or any other advertising code for that matter. That is why we do not post adsense policy or anyother advertising compliant policy while developing these minisites. It can be done on request though!

* Our regular price per minisite is $49 (for demo purposes only!! We dont normally take up one minisite order cuz of capacity of work my team is doing at the moment)
* Timeframe: 3-5 working days per.

Discounted Price - To develop MiniSites for Domain Portfolio:

$40 per minisite, for 5 domains or more
$35 per minisite, for 10 domains or more
$30 per minisite, for 20 domains or more
$25 per minisite, for 30 domains or more
$20 per minisite, for 51 domains or more
Payment: We only accept Paypal MASSPAY!!

Please feel free to get in touch with me if you have any questions regarding our service or customized solutions and I shall get back to you within 12-24 hours.

Satisfaction is our utmost priority, Try us!!

**only for bulk orders. Service provided by Aftermarket Journal

Last edited:

Soofi

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
We are currently doing InstructorsWanted.com for an Australian Client :D
Please feel free to try our services, doesn't cost much anyway!!

Find A Date

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I look forward to seeing the 11 MiniSites that Jay is doing for us.

There will be many more to follow, especially if they get good placement on Google :)

Thanks,

Robert

Soofi

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I look forward to seeing the 11 MiniSites that Jay is doing for us.

There will be many more to follow, especially if they get good placement on Google :)

Thanks,

Robert

I'm expecting to deliver quality work. Thanks for showing confidence in our services,

Jay

Soofi

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Robert, we shall be submitting first batch of 5 minisites within next 24 hours.

And for everyone else, we are ready to take more orders. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

No members online now.

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom