Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

afillate question

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctn

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hello,
are afillate programs just banners and links or would a company with a afillate program let me take a domain name and redirect to there site if they like the name,and get money that way
Thanks in advance

Tippy

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I think there are some Affiliates which allow simply Doman Name redirection. I have never used this Affiliate type so I couldn't direct you to any, I manly build a simple one page site and do the banner/link thingy.

I might be able to assist you with a simply Affiliate banner/link page hosting site, PM me if interested.

What type of Affiliate product where you looking for by the way?

Mike

daniel

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, most affiliate sites will let you redirect your own domain to their affiliate link. This is how you make money :) Get your affiliate redirected domain listed in the search engines under your related search terms and let the money roll in..

ctn

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by daniel
Yes, most affiliate sites will let you redirect your own domain to their affiliate link. This is how you make money :) Get your affiliate redirected domain listed in the search engines under your related search terms and let the money roll in..

Thats what im wanting to do is take one of my names and redirect it to there site and list my name in the search engine.So i just email them and tell them thats what im wanting to do.if they like the name?My name is similar to theres but not a tm isssue

Tippy

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I have never been refused by any affiliates. Just sign up with them and redirect the Domain. If they dont like it they will let you know later.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom