Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

after you park a domain.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tonyfloyd

after I register and park a domain (say at parked.com for ex)..i then use parked.com's tools/templates to dress up my page, i then enter keywords relevant to my domain...and thats it......am i doing anything wrong?...are there other steps i should be also doing?....is that all you do?...and now what?...just sit back and wait for clicks?....... any feedback would be helpful

Thomas Nash

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeh you just sit back and wait for clicks. Thats pretty much It.

T

tonyfloyd

thats it?....any ideas on developing?...or how to get pages indexed??.....do u google adsense the pages asap??

Varchar

ArcadeScript.Com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There is a lot you need to do in order to attract clicks. Unfortunately search engines doesn't often like Parking pages. It's better off if you develop some simple sites; wait for site to be indexed; do some link exchanges etc. Once you have a stable amount of traffic, you can point it to your ppc program or apply google adsense on it to make some money.

T

tonyfloyd

how do u get indexed?....do u go to yahoo and click "submit your site"?...is that getting indexed?...alos can u point site to a ppc with google adsense on it??..or is it one or the other??

tony

anybody?...please see above post....

crossfade

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes, you submit to various engine and directories. But make sure, it is a site your submitting, not a parked domain else they might block you. This is not good for the future of the domain. According to rules of most domain parkers, you're not allowed to advertise or promote parked sites.

T

tonyfloyd

how do u know if you are blocked?...or will be blocekd?......

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom