Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Afternic Expanded Promotion approval question

Status
Not open for further replies.

bustermattie

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I just got an email from Afternic that said:

"Afternic reviews all Expanded Promotion domains to ensure the quality of our listings and therefore maintain the integrity of our marketplace for our users. In reviewing your name, we determined that you may change the asking price at any time up to $19999."

Does anyone know if that number based on their internal appraisal?

I currently don't have an Asking Price listed. Wasn't planning on it. I just have a Minimum Bid and Reserve set so it doesn't matter. Just curious.

an service

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello,
My name is Tim Bonehill, and I am the customer service manager at Afternic.com. The message you received is basically telling you that because your domain qualifies for the expanded promotion exposure, at any time you can price your domain up to $19,999. All domains in expanded promotion priced at 20k or above are flagged for pricing review, hence we mention this ceiling. It's a continuation of our efforts to maintain marketplace integrity. If you have any further questions you can email me directly at [email protected]. Regards, Tim.

Sonny Banks

<span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello,
My name is Tim Bonehill, and I am the customer service manager at Afternic.com. The message you received is basically telling you that because your domain qualifies for the expanded promotion exposure, at any time you can price your domain up to $19,999. All domains in expanded promotion priced at 20k or above are flagged for pricing review, hence we mention this ceiling. It's a continuation of our efforts to maintain marketplace integrity. If you have any further questions you can email me directly at [email protected]. Regards, Tim.

Welcome to DNF Tim :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom