Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

afternic push to seller

Status
Not open for further replies.

poulos

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hi I just started using afternic for a sale,
i dont like the fact that for a sale, they ask you to push to the seller,
if the seller is a scamer, he can esily , keep the whois info to your name, and could receive a refund,
and you could lose the domain,
i like sedo better because you push the domain to them,

Domain Days 2024

Yofie

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That process is a bit odd as I just had to create an account and push the domain into the newly created account. The buyer took their sweet old time to verify, but I was sure to take a screen shot of the domain in the new account if I needed to provide any proof.

Other then that, my transaction went well, but the whois issue could come into play even when you use Escrow etc.

adamatnamemedia

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I just wanted to address an issue raised in this thread. Afternic's escrow service eliminates the possibility of " if the seller is a scamer, he can esily , keep the whois info to your name, and could receive a refund,"

Afternic only remits payment to the seller AFTER the buyer confirms with us that they have control of the domain. The new ownership must be to the buyer's complete satisfaction before the seller receives any payment at all.

Please PM me or email me at agross(a)namemedia.com or our customer service staff at service(a)afternic.com with any questions.

Thanks,
Adam Gross
GM, Afternic

poulos

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
just a note , i recently sold 2 domains at afternic, evrything super fast and smooth,

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom