Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

AJY.com sold for $4,000 on DomainFest

Status
Not open for further replies.

silentg

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ajy.com with a $4,000
IZT.com - $3,422

Package of 20 .co domains sold for $350
Package of 20 .co domains: actiongame.co, adventuregame.co, ancientrome.co, atomicbomb.co, banquethalls.co, bookcover.co, brokenheart.co, businessgrant.co, businessletter.co,
comedyshow.co, dreamdictionary.co, haircoloring.co, lessonplan.co, lovepoem.co, lovetests.co, modelkits.co, saintbernard.co, stayathome.co, stuffedanimal.co and typingjobs.co

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

Camera.net - $35,000

james2002

Buying Premium Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Good LLL.com sold for reseller price range. I don't believe many end users would know Domainfest to buy domains.

Therefore not surprising to see resller prices sold at Domainfest.

Last edited:

DNP

Trust & Reliability
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Indeed. Those two are not first and not last lll.com names sold there at lowest reseller price. Advice: do not keep your money in USD, buy LLL instead.

james2002

Buying Premium Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Indeed. Those two are not first and not last lll.com names sold there at lowest reseller price. Advice: do not keep your money in USD, buy LLL instead.

Exactly. I think buying at $3,000 to $4,000 for a LLL.com is safer than stockmarket shares, IMO.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ajy.com with a $4,000
IZT.com - $3,422

Package of 20 .co domains sold for $350

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

Camera.net - $35,000
If you ask me, and no one did, it displays that there is some common sense returning to domaining.

NOT every single LLL.com is worth high XXXXX
NOT every single .co (regardless of keyword) is worth high XXX to XXXX
STRONG GENERICS like Camera.net are worth their weight in gold.

Quite frankly, I am glad to see common sense prevail and perhaps members will quite trying to pedal batshit LLL.com with Offers Starting At $15,000.

If domainers have not realized by now that it is possible to overpay and that not all domains have an enduser market, then I am not sure when domainers will wake up.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
No doubt that when you sell ice to the Eskimo you have to keep the prices competitive.

lordbyroniv

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is sad, it's also a great time with someone with a good amount of cash on hand to pick up some great domains.

Many domains were over-priced for too long. Vanity domains make no sense. Only business plans justify high prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom