Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Al Gore's new book

Status
Not open for further replies.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This is the most unappealing news title. Ever.

I'll read what you have to write, but damned if him. :)

Actually the book doesn't sound too bad, but I'm sure there's subliminal messages and bias everywhere in the book.

Last edited:

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If i read that book I'll be upset if he doesn't mention kim kardashian...lol :pound:

Puckerhuddle

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I took a sustainable construction course a few years back and the prof , (a Big fan of Gore) made us watch "inconvenient truth" as part of the course. During the post film discussion. I questioned Gore's credibility.
1- he was driving around his cattle ranch in a full sized Chevy blazer, a super gas guzzler.
2- he lives in a mansion that is 22 times the size of the average americans home.
3- his gulf stream personal jet that he is seen boarding a number times is one of the worst polluting jets made
4- even though he invented the internet he still flew all over the globe to speak at conferences and accept awards when all this could have been accomplished thru video conferencing
5- the end of the film implied that polar bears would drown and yet according to biologists there has never been a confirmed case of a polar bear drowning and the bear numbers were actually on the increase.

I have always had a problem with the evangelist that drives a better car, has a fancy suit, and wants others to change but they must continue on because their message is more important than the example they set.

Needless to say I didn't get a great mark in that class!!

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Still, he invented the Internet :p

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Still, he invented the Internet :p

Does the book have any mention of his future plans with the internet and how he wants to take it into the future? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom