Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Al-Qaida confirms bin Laden's death

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Rather than me post a source of the story, pick a source you trust most.

I have a feeling this confirmation comes from those in the compound that were not killed.

jasdon11

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There is only one source of the story - a website. Do I know who controls that website? No.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You're right. It is a conspiracy against you.

The plot is to strike fear into you knowing full well that he is out there and coming after you.

Hide!

---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 AM ----------

There is only one source of the story - a website.
Do you not have a tele? a radio? a newspaper? Do you ever visit more than one website? Do you ever get your news from more than one source (other than DNF and YouTube)?

Ridge

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
well if hes not dead, we should know soon enough

jasdon11

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You're right. It is a conspiracy against you.

The plot is to strike fear into you knowing full well that he is out there and coming after you.

Hide!

---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 AM ----------

Do you not have a tele? a radio? a newspaper? Do you ever visit more than one website? Do you ever get your news from more than one source (other than DNF and YouTube)?

TV, newspapers, radio, town crier, websites - these are all conduits for the same story. This particular story has come from a website - doesn't matter who's reporting it, that's where it's come from. You don't know who controls that site and nor do I. That should be simple enough to grasp. If we were in court, would that stand as evidence? Would it fu...

---------- Post added at 09:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

well if hes not dead, we should know soon enough

He's dead alright - has been for many years.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
TV, newspapers, radio, town crier, websites - these are all conduits for the same story. This particular story has come from a website - doesn't matter who's reporting it, that's where it's come from. You don't know who controls that site and nor do I. That should be simple enough to grasp. If we were in court, would that stand as evidence? Would it fu...
It's coming out of the mideast.

Hopefully you won't have to go to court over this.

As I have mentioned before, there is not enough proof in the world that would convince the proofers. Unfortunately, another conspiracy that we are going to have to live with and deal with, as if there weren't enough. Surprised many of you do not commit your parents to a DNA test for them to prove that they are your biological parents.

jasdon11

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's coming out of the mideast.

And...?

Hopefully you won't have to go to court over this.

Oh I'd love to see this whole thing in court. But we won't unfortunately.

As I have mentioned before, there is not enough proof in the world that would convince the proofers.

The trouble is, there hasn't been ANY proof.

'Proofers' - thats cute. So what do we call those who blindly believe the official line in the face of no evidence? 'Suckers'?

Unfortunately, another conspiracy that we are going to have to live with and deal with, as if there weren't enough. Surprised many of you do not commit your parents to a DNA test for them to prove that they are your biological parents.

Well, I look very similar to my Dad when he was my age, and my parents have built up a history of truthfulness, so I cancelled the test!

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

Do you have any proof of that?

No actual verifiable evidence that he has been alive this past 10 years. Coupled to the FBI releasing videos of someone pretending to be him when they knew full well it wasn't. They would / could only do that in the knowledge he wasn't around to be able to call them out.

Ridge

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
what the hell is in the water these days. im out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom